Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A diversion off the path

Slowly I am back on the path, although Saturday and Sunday I got lost in the woods. Besides my daily joke, I am also going to include some other daily tasks on my journey...

1) Joke of the Day

2) One Positive thing about Myself

3) One Positive thing in my Life

3) One thing that happened today that upset/bothered me in the moment and make a positive statement about it.

Although I will not publish the daily jokes (they have been somewhat corny anyway because seeing as my kids know my task, I need to be able to have a joke that is kid-friendly). I will plan on publishing my other tasks as appropriate.

For yesterday, Monday:

Myself: I am able to realize my short-fallings and pick myself up, brush off the dirt and make an effort to start over.

Life: Simply, our health... the whole family's

Turn a frown up-side-down: Despite having an argument, much can be said for having the opportunity to analyse the problem, look for a solution and make-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment